Hey there, LBDP family! I just wanted to hop on the blog real quick to celebrate the fantastic news of Liz by Design Photography being voted Best of Georgia 2021, courtesy of Georgia Business Journal! It’s a great honor and I honestly could not have done it without the guidance of our Lord, along with the continuous support from all of my LBDP family members. I feel so thankful and blessed to have such loving and loyal patrons who believe in me enough to take time out of their own day to help promote my small, local business. It’s honestly hard to find the right words to describe how proud I am to be a member of such a supportive, close-knit community as Cobb County and to be chosen to represent my city and state in this way is a privilege that I will never take lightly. 2021 has been a pleasantly eventful, fulfilling year for this Powder Springs newborn photographer and I sincerely hope that 2022 is even better; although, with all of you by my side, my hopes are high! Thank you, again, to everyone who has contributed to this success, including God who through all things are possible. Subscribe to my newsletter here to keep up with all of the exciting things happening for Liz by Design!
- Fine Art Waterfall Maternity Shoot in Metro Atlanta, Georgia
- Why You NEED To Book A Maternity Boudoir Photoshoot | Buckhead, Georgia
- How I Grew A Booming Photography Business Through Faith | Smyrna, Georgia
- Inspirational “Be Kind” Mural Unveiled Downtown | Powder Springs, Georgia
- Best of Georgia 2021 Newborn Photographer | Marietta, Georgia